Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just What I Thought

Lately, bila takda apa nak buat. Ye lah, being 'single' buat saya banyak membaca dan berfikir. Hurmm, banyak quotes yang macam dekat dengan diri.( read: MYSELF!!)

" Forget what has hurt you in the past, but never forget what it has taught you"
It taught me about patience, maturity, give and take, trust and believe that people do change and giving a second chance is not a mistake at all.

" There comes a time when you have to choose between turning back the page or just closing the book"
I choose to close the book, but sometimes, I am just a human being, bila otak ligat berputar kebelakang, there's nothing I can do, except close my eyes and sleep la haiyyooh. HAHA

"Be honest with the people who love you, they deserve your honesty"
Since the ijab dan qabul, trust and honesty are our priority

" Dear past, stop tapping me on the shoulder. I don't want to look back anymore"
It's too painful to ever look back. I am happy with what we have now

" Sometimes you keep someone who hurts you, just because the happiness he bring is more than the pain they cause"
 True indeed. He's my sunshine, he's  my rainbow, sometimes he can be the storm too. HAHA


" I wish memories were like text messages, so we could delete the ones we don't like & keep the special ones forever"
 That's my wish for the past few years.

" Each relationship between two persons is absolutely unique. That is why you cannot love two people the same"
Does this rings any bell?

" Never underestimate someone's ability to find out the truth"
 Hey, I guess I can join MySpy or Detective Conan after all. HAHA

"Never leave the person you LOVE for the person you LIKE; because the person you like will leave you for the person they love"
 Err, geddit, geddit?

I have like thousands of quotes that I really love and mark as favorite. I get it all from The Notebook. Will share with all of u later.
 

4 feedback:

.ain. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ainmj said...

teringat satu entry yg penah ain tulis;
"There r people from d past that matter to us. Those whom we keep close to heart. They’d at least help us w an important aspect in life.
And there r people from d past whom we wish not to meet in d very 1st place. They’d at least leave visible scar in our heart.
But we can always choose whom should fall in those categories.
And, even though it’s hard to control our feeling @ memories, we can always help our brain function better:-)"

Thanks for sharing those beautiful quotes, Yaty!

Dhya Surya said...

suka dengan bait kata2 tu...=)

salam pekenalan...^_^

http://mrsdhya.blogspot.com/

Hidayati Farhan said...

ain - of course i remember. hehe, saya kan suka every words yg ain tulis. meaningful sgt!!

surya - thanx n salam kenal :D